Why Study Travel & Tourism ?
This course is aimed at students who want to upgrade their Matric symbols on a full time or part time basis including Saturday classes. One on one help can be arranged. The examinations are only written in Oct/Nov every year. Only re-writes are welcome in this syllabus. One can only enroll for the subjects failed and appearing on the previous statement i.e no new subjects.
A Bright Future !
- A bridging course at an TVET college or FET College
- Trade schools like beauty schools, chef schools or IT colleges.
- In-house training in various industries.
- The National Senior Certificate or NSC is a high school diploma and graduate certificate of South Africa. This certificate is commonly known as the matriculation (matric) certificate, with grade 12 as the matriculation grade
English HL (Home Language)
English FAL (First Additional language)
- Grade 12 Certificate
- NS Certificate or Equivqlent
- Completed registration Form
- Copies of your Metric or high school Diploma
- Certified Copies of your ID, or Passport
- Two ID sized passport photographs
- Registration Fee of R500(non-refundable)
- R50 for Compulsory Student id
- An initial Deposit As specified in the course
|Year 1||R500||R3 000||R1 500||R21 500||12 Months|
|Year 2||R1 500||R18 000||12 Months|
Examation Fees: R200/Semester
- Air cabin crew.
- Holiday representative.
- Hotel manager.
- Tour manager.
- Tourism officer.
- Tourist information centre manager.
- Travel agency manager.
- Airline Ground Crew
- Travel Consulting
- Tour Guidance
- Tour Operations
- Foreign Exchange