Why Study Marketing Management ?
This course will give you solid foundation in marketing and will also give you the opportunity to learn more about
management communication computer practice entrepreneurship and business management. Once you
complete this you will be able to operate in marketing activities in the feld of research, identifying markets, creating promotional material and presenting marketing proposals.
A Bright Future !
Studies in marketing will give you the skills and knowledge necessary to build a successful career in this exciting business discipline, across specialised areas such as market research, promotion and advertising, and strategic marketing management. Upon the completion of your qualification in Marketing at the BCC, you will therefore have been exposed to all these latest advancements. So rest assure – Marketing is here to stay.
- Admissions for this course will allow students to obtain credits to most University of Technologies by passing all N4, N5, N6 subjects with at least 50% in each subject. Successfully completing a Diploma in Marketing provides you with an NQF level 6 qualification.
Entrepreneur & Business
- Grade 12 Certificate
- NS Certificate or Equivqlent
- Completed registration Form
- Copies of your Metric or high school Diploma
- Certified Copies of your ID, or Passport
- Two ID sized passport photographs
- Registration Fee of R500(non-refundable)
- R50 for Compulsory Student id
- An initial Deposit As specified in the course
|N4||R500||R2 500||R900||R8 400||6 Months|
|N5||R200||R900||R5 600||6 Months|
|N6||200||R900||R5 600||6 Months|
|Exam Fee R200/Sem|
- Marketing Agency
- Marketing Consultant
- Marketing Communication