Why Study Financial Management ?
The aim of the National Diploma in Public Management is to prepare students for a career in the both private and public sector. Delivering invaluable guidance on managerial competencies for those preparing higher levels of public sector positions. Public mangers occupy positions of leadership at central, provincial and local levels of government as well in related parastetals.
A Bright Future !
Having a degree in public management could potentially prepare you for a career working with highway planning, rural development, or even socioeconomic research. Pursuing a career at this level is often best combined with a great education, since public service work make such a difference on society. As popolations continue to grow the need for public sector jobs will only increase to serve the expanding service provision.
- Admissions for this course will allow students to obtain credits to most University of Technologies by passing all N4, N5, N6 subjects with at least 50% in each subject. Successfully completing a Diploma in Public Management provides you with an NQF level 6 qualification.
Entrepreneur & Business Management
- Grade 12 Certificate
- NS Certificate or Equivqlent
- Completed registration Form
- Copies of your Metric or high school Diploma
- Certified Copies of your ID, or Passport
- Two ID sized passport photographs
- Registration Fee of R500(non-refundable)
- R50 for Compulsory Student id
- An initial Deposit As specified in the course
|N4||R500||R2 500||R900||R8 400||6 Months|
|N5||R200||R900||R5 600||6 Months|
|N6||200||R900||R5 600||6 Months|
|Exam Fee R200/Sem|
- Investment Advisor
- Personal Financial Service Representative
- Account Manager
- Loans Officer
- Mortgage Specialist
- Compliance Officer
- Branch Manager
- Book Keeper
- Credit Management
- Financial Accountant
- Financial Manager
- Account Clerk
- Banker Auditor