Why Study Puplic Relations ?
The Public Relation Diploma will provide students with necessary skill set to perform eectively in a public relations role. A public relations role is to foster a good relationship between the organization and the public. You will be asked to create corporate and marketing communications, drafting speeches, and handling product launches (to name a few) PR officers use all forms of media and communication to build, maintain and manage the reputation of their clients.
A Bright Future !
According to US News & World Report Money, public relations specialist was the No. 1 job for the creative sector in 2015, and CNN Money ranked public relations director as the #94 overall best job to have. CNN Predicted a 13 percent 10-year projection for growth in public relations directors. So PR officers are not going anywere anytime soon, with the growth of socia media the their demand are going up definately.
- Admissions for this course will allow students to obtain credits to most University of Technologies by passing all N4, N5, N6 subjects with at least 50% in each subject. Successfully completing a Diploma in Marketing provides you with an NQF level 6 qualification.
- Grade 12 Certificate
- NS Certificate or Equivqlent
- Completed registration Form
- Copies of your Metric or high school Diploma
- Certified Copies of your ID, or Passport
- Two ID sized passport photographs
- Registration Fee of R500(non-refundable)
- R50 for Compulsory Student id
- An initial Deposit As specified in the course
|N4||R500||R2 500||R900||R8 400||6 Months|
|N5||R200||R900||R5 600||6 Months|
|N6||200||R900||R5 600||6 Months|
|Exam Fee R200/Sem|
- Charity Organizations
- Finance Institutions
- PR Agencies
- Advertising Agencies
- Social Media Community
- Community Relations
- Financial Communications
- Reputation Management
- Crisis Management