Why Study Fashion Design ?
It is about understanding how people live, do and are. It is the fascination with why people choose to wear what they wear. If you look at a woman’s curves or a man’s masculine features, their natural beauty – how do you represent this to the world, how to give someone confidence to speak their unique body language with your chosen pattern, colour, stitch and fit?
A Bright Future !
Employment of fashion designers is projected to grow 3 percent from 2016 to 2026, slower than the average for all occupations. Most apparel continues to be produced internationally. Fashion Designing is good choice and it has lucrative career. These courses considered as one of the best paying industry today, a career in Fashion Design has become famous among creative minds. … Fashion designing is one of the most lucrative, appealing, glamorous and exciting career options in today’s world.
- Admissions for this course will allow students to obtain credits to most University of Technologies by passing all N4, N5, N6 subjects with at least 50% in each subject. Successfully completing a Diploma in Financial Management provides you with an NQF level 6 qualification.
Entreprenaureship Business Management
Entrepreneurship & Business Management
- Grade 12 Certificate
- NS Certificate or Equivqlent
- Completed registration Form
- Copies of your Metric or high school Diploma
- Certified Copies of your ID, or Passport
- Two ID sized passport photographs
- Registration Fee of R500(non-refundable)
- R50 for Compulsory Student id
- An initial Deposit As specified in the course
|Year 1||R500||R3 000||R1 500||R21 500||12 Months|
|Year 2||R1 500||R18 000||12 Months|
Examation Fees: R200/Semester
- fashion design.
- fashion journalism.
- fashion buyer.
- product manager.
- pattern maker.
- retail manager.
- textile designer.
- Business of Fashion
- Fashion market research
- Brands and Identity
- Trend analysis and forecasting
- Strategic marketing and promotion
- Visual merchandising